Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flying by to say hi

Hello!  Hope your day has been treating you well!  It's been a great week over here!  We have been enjoying the spring weather as a family!  Today I had a good friend over with her two kids and her 6 month old son enjoyed cuddling with me and napped on me! 

I wanted to pop in and share a fun card:


I used the super cute set by Lawn Fawn Flying By!  I actually made this card for Stamping Royalty and like the last card I share that I made for it (here) I made so many mistakes when I made this card!  I kept stamping the tails badly and I probably would have given up this card had not every other piece been ready to go!

I am entering this card into this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is anything goes!

Yesterday we had a meet and greet with Carter's soccer team!  Carter is so excited to play soccer!  And we are too!  We have been waiting for when he would be old enough to play soccer since he has shown so much interest and promise since he was just about 2!  We also got his soccer jersey and last night when I went to check on Carter I found him sleeping in it!

I didn't put him to bed in it!  And than he wore it all morning changed when friends came over and than put it back on when they left!  So cute!  Next Friday is his first game!

Well I am off to watch grey's anatomy and relax!  I will be sharing some wreaths in the next bit as I have a few orders with Mother's Day coming up!

19 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

Anita your card is super cute and so is little Carter! :)

Barb said...

Love that cute card, Anita and the photo of Carter is adorable! :)

Dawn T said...

very cute card Anita. And how cute is Carter in his jersey. I remember my boy doing the same with his rugby jersey when he was 5

Kelly said...

what a cute little picture. My boys have done that too... love it when I find them in their old Halloween costumes. Love the CAS card!

Jinny Newlin said...

Too cute, both the card and Carter's pic! It's so fun for him to be so excited about something you know he'll love!

Anette said...

Super design, Anita! And super cute picture of Carter!

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done! Image and sentiment perfect for each other.

jennfontaine said...

How sweet that he was sleeping in his jersey! I hope he really enjoys playing soccer!

The card is so cute! What a fun card! I love the way the twine is tied and how the red stands out wonderfully with the kraft colour!

~Tammy~ said...

Carter is adorable! I love it!

Your card is fantastic! Love the paper choices too! :-)

Carol McCready said...

Love the card. I think that is my new fav Lawn Fawn Stamp Set. Carter is adorable.

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this darling CAS card, Anita! And it's so cute how much Carter loves his new jersey! I can't wait to hear how much he loves playing soccer on a team.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

My goodness, Carter has grown since I last saw him - what a sweetie!! Love your paper airplane card too, Anita!

Karen B. said...

Such a different style card from you, but I've got to say that I really like it!

Alice said...

such a cute card, Anita! love it! your boy is really excited about his first soccer game! =) hope it goes well and hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Greta said...

Adorable card, Anita!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card Anita! I love that ledger paper and those planes are the cutest! Such sweet photo of Carter!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card Anita! Love those planes! Such a cute photo of Carter :)

Maureen Morton said...

I love the movement that this card captures.....and the no movement of your little one! Sweet!

Robin K. said...

Super cute card Anita - love the way you tied the twine!! Hope Carter does well in his first soccer game :)

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates